Monday, July 21, 2014

May 26, 2014

hello family!
sorry this is going to be the world's shortest email but we are super duper short on time right now. I just wanted to email to say YAY NICK IS HOME YAY YAY. also thanks for the pictures, they were tender:) glad to know he is home! hope you guys had a fun weekend with the lambs. it looked like a lot of the usual fun and I kind of wish I was there because I do miss everyone a lot but I've gotta stay here for a while! it was a good week though. luckily the letter I wrote you guys was actually good so you can here more details about my week. Also tell Pali he looked super fly in that model picture that I know he took just for me:) Ok I've got to go but keep writing me letters and have a good week.
kk lates love you all
sister Quinn nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment