Monday, July 21, 2014

April 7, 2014

greetings family!
thanks for the email. haha I cringed and made a face when you asked how I felt about a purple house. i'm glad you're not painting it purple. blue will be better. with an orange door. not cause I like brighton but because orange is a good color. so is dad's car done then? does he drive it around? yeah Sadie told me about your dinner experience. Madison hasn't emailed me though >:( tell pali hi and to write me or something!
oh my gosh wasn't conference great!? due to technical difficulties we missed the majority of elder Holland's talk which was a bummer because he's one of my favorites too but I will just have to look it up this week. and yes, Uchdorf's was great! attitude of gratitude. it was so needed for today. so many people just focus on the fact that they don't have the iphone 7 or a 3 car garage. there are so many more important things in life! also I really loved President Monson's talk. So simple! The world would be such a better place if people really were just kind to one another. I really loved how he said something like "you will never regret being too kind" it is so true! Ooh also, Elder Ballard's follow-up talk! mission humor haha. anyway hey hey are all you guys gonna invest in a PMG then? :)) yes as you can see, I really loved conference. I can't wait to get the next ensign so I can read them again :) well this week besides conference we had MLC again. The Potsdam Zone Leaders drove us and Sister Langford and Sister Davis down. Then when we got to Utica all the Zone leaders had a zone leader conference to go to so all us Sister Training Leaders got to go out to dinner! We went in separate cars because there were so many of us so Sister Church and I rode with Sister McGregor and Sister Bladh. We decided to go to Panera bread and we go in and order and sit down when through the window we see  a big group of sister missionaries walking to the door! haha we didn't even plan to go to the same place but I guess we were just all feeling soups and salads and sandwiches. so we all had a lot of fun together eating there. then yeah, the next day was a long day. 7 hours of sitting and talking about the new teaching method gets me pretty restless but it was good. yeah nothing really too exciting to say about mlc. its warm today! i'm super excited for spring. do you have Easter plans? does anyone remember what we did for easter last year? oh also I forgot to tell you this but a while ago I tried a deviled egg for the first time. it wasn't horribly disgusting but eggs and mayo are not my thing. anyway. I love and miss you guys! I hope you have a good week. CTR and share the gospel!
love, sister Quinn nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment