Monday, July 21, 2014

June 2, 2014

heylo!
School's out! Let's rock and roll School's out! gonna lose control! School's out! party with my friends....anyway woo hoo summer! don't tell me about all your summer plans or I might get depressed! jk life is fun up here too. I can't remember this week very well but I will try to give you as much detail as I can. oh, we had a lesson with Aurora this week about modesty.. Also Aurora is awesome and is like the in for all missionary work up here. she is going to help open up so many doors up here. keep praying for her, we love her! we also had to wax our car at 5 in the morning one day this week. I've never waxed a car before. I know why they call it buffing too because holy cow did it give my arm a work out. then the day after we waxed it it got all dirty so we were not happy. also one day this week it downpoured like crazy. we had to run from out car into our house which took like a total of 5 seconds and we still got drenched. and then on sunday when we were driving home form church sister barley saw a turtle on the highway so she made me turn around so she could go rescue it. unfortunately, some guy in a truck saw it as well and was putting it on the grass. so we stopped and waited for him to drive away which was dumb because he obiv saw us and knew we were going to go after the turtle so while sister barley was across the road looking for it the truck guy came back and talked to her for like 10 minutes and she came back without the turtle. she was quite upset. also I'm very happy that the weather is so nice now, its really pretty up here and very green once again. that's about all I have to say for this email, maybe my letter will be better. but I love you all and hope you have a good week! write me!! lates
love, sister Quinn nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment