Monday, July 21, 2014

July 7, 2014

alright. I'm not in an emailing mood right now cause I just emailed Madison and some other people and I'm going to write you all a letter anyway but I will email you something I suppose. I'm glad you had a fun week at the beach. I figured it would be fun. Did you get donuts?? Oh an inland site for the first time? Guess having me gone is bad luck. I'll be there for the next beach trip though! :) How was Sadie so lucky to get work off? Imma have to get her job. Also I know tons of people going to UVU this upcoming year including my companion's younger brother so tell her to look out for him. My 4th of July was alright haha. We were in MLC all day which is that missionary leadership meeting. It was good though. They decorated the cultural hall with little american flags and the served apple pie so it was a pretty american day after all. the only thing that would have made it better is if i heard "made in america" playing somewhere. also Diego and Erin did let us play with sparklers. Sister Barley has never used them before so she was really excited but as I've grown older I've gotten more and more afraid of them. I was brave though as you can see from the picture. They were nice to want to spend the evening with us even though we had to ditch early to make it back home for curfew. We are going to be walking a lot because we have a lot of driving to do again wihtin the next couple weeks. Oh oh oh next time I email you I'm going to be 20. So weird!! I feel too young to be 20! and Sister Barley told me she automatically went up a pant size when she turned 20 so good things don't seem to be in store haha oh well. Our investigators are doing so-so. We are trying to figure out how we can have more spiritual lessons with them. Any advice? I missed you all so much this week! I feel like I would have missed you more during Christmas but it turned out that I missed being at the beach with all of you more. Just don't make so much trouble the next time we go! I still love it here, don't worry. Homesickness comes and goes I suppose. lol that rhymed. Well. I'm going to look at those pictures some more. I love you all and hope you have a good week this week! Make sure you all email me back and write letters!:)
love, Sister Quinn Nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment