Monday, July 21, 2014

May 19, 2014

ok i have like 10 minutes and i still have to email my mission president so i will tell you like 3 things and then the rest will just have to be in my letter!
so my new companion is sister barely! i told you about her, right? how i knew her from my first district and she is the best! we have been companions not even a week yet but it has been really fun! she is a really fun person and takes my jokes and can make even the worst situations funny so its been great. i am having a good time with her and she is also a really good missionary. i have to do a portion of a training at our zone training meeting this week and i am kind of nervous for that so pray for me and i will tell you how it goes! tell nick hi for me! that's really exciting i bet you guys are excited. well yeah i need to email president now but enjoy those pictures and keep writing me!
also mom, Madison will probs forget to tell you this so if you don't mind, send me that joseph and the dreamcoat cd back please! i love you all and hope you have a good week!
love, sister Quinn nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment