Monday, July 21, 2014

July 14, 2014

hello family!
First off....THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY PACKAGE. I will go into detail on how much I loved it in my letter but just know that I really loved it:) So this week was good. I got to go on exchanges again with Sister Stephens which is always fun (we talk about the Aumicks the whole time) then nothing else really exciting that week happened excpet for my birthday! it was so super fun! it started with seeing the adorable decorations Sister Barley stayed up until midnight doing, then opening presents from you guys which I loved, then Gina surprised us at 6:45 with smiley face pancakes, then we went to church in Ogdensburg and experienced a crazy downpour, then we went to Gouverneur church ( I will go into more detail in all of this in my letter) then we went to the Jara's for our usual Sunday dinner but when I got out of the car and turned around I saw a surprise fiesta awaiting me! The Jara's planned it and everyone was in on it and I had no idea! Diego started blasting mexican happy birthday music from his car and the elders shot off confetti cannons and everyone i love was there! Seriously the best birthday ever. It made me feel so good. I am in a good good place here. So the party was complete with tacos, birthday tres leches, a pinata, and very thoughtful gifts and cards. and good friends too haha i love everyone who was there. I love so much being a missionary and finding more family out here. Gouverneur feels like home and although sometimes things get hard, I hope I don't leave here anytime soon. Hmm this was a short email for all I wanted to say but yeah, thats the jist of it, expect a great letter. Love you all so much! Wish Nate luck for me! Oh and Nick with his t-shirt business. kk love you!
Sister Quinn Nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment