Sunday, October 26, 2014

August 4, 2014

hello!
So first news first. I assume you probably saw me doin stuff on facebook. We have just been approved to do internet proselyting so feel no need to continue updating my facebook and whatnot considering i will be taking care of it now.. but yeah. we will be using it as missionaries now so feel free to comment and like any stuff i put up there. i dont really know what i will be putting up there yet...still trying to figure that out. but add all my friends up here! a big purpose of this is to allow the people up here to have support from you guys too! I will tell you more info about it as we continue it. also yes transfers....I am being transferred to Albany! President told me at MLC at I was kind of in shock at first. I really was expecting to stay another transfer but then during the meeting I started feeling nervous about it. I thought it was just because transfer calls were the next day so like the day before a test you get super nervous but I guess it was just the feeling telling me that I would be going. I will be serving with Sister Yu and it's a walk area so I'm stoked! I am very sad to leave Gouverneur because you have seen from my emails and pictures how much I love everything here but I am excited for new things. Gouverneur has so much potential and I'm excited to see the great work Sister Barley and Sister Gochnour are going to do here. There are so many very special people up here that I love so much. Members up here are so dedicated to the gospel and to the truth they've learned. I have loved being able to get to know them and love them. They are definitely people I will be keeping in contact with as life goes on. I've learned a lot about myself and the gospel as I've served here. I have learned that God really does know what He is doing and that He will make things happen when they need to. I have had so many experiences that got me thinking "how did this even happen?" but then I realized that God provides the miracles He needs to for the gospel to reach to everyone. I also learned that he puts my with certain companions who care enough about me to point out my weaknesses out of a desire to help me improve. Sister Barley certainly has done that for me. Her polar oppositeness has helped me see what I want to do less of and what I want to do more of and even though its hard, I know it was a needed thing in my mission. I love you all and miss you and appreciate the letters! Keep them coming please! I love hearing about the goings on in Cottonwood Heights. Tell the Lambs hi and to stay out of trouble.:)
love, Sister Quinn Nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment