Sunday, October 26, 2014

August 11, 2014

oh yeah! that tie is for anyone. I found it at a thrift shop we volunteer at and I had to get it. So anyone can wear it. I hope the shirt fits good, I didn't really know which size to get. Yes isn't that bbq sauce amazing? I"m going to buy another bottle of it before I go home. yeah Albany is pretty cool. Its very much a city. Sister Yu is great! She is always on the ball and a super good missionary. Its fun to talk with her about the secrets of Temple Square. She goes back to Salt Lake this upcoming transfer so go to temple square and maybe you will find her! Oh man. If I come home to a dog... So this week was exhausting! I haven't even been here a whole week but I"m so tired haha.  this one is bigger than Gouverneur. And Sister Yu will be going back to Salt Lake this transfer so I have to learn the whole area in 6 weeks! I will have to study the maps a lot. We have a good amount of investigators to teach right now so the work is going really well. Sister Yu is a great teacher and is so good at being bold. It sure is hot this time of year too. I put sunscreen on my face and the back of my neck everyday because it is so sunny! I"m glad I got to experience the different extremes of New York. the winter compared to the summer. the small country towns compared to the big ghetto cities. I'm excited for all the people I"m going to continue to meet here. Well I wrote you a pretty good letter so I think this email will suffice for now. I love you all and miss you a lot so keep writing me! Have a good rest of your summer :))
love, sister quinn nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment