Sunday, October 26, 2014

August 18, 2014

 this week was pretty fun! We had a Zone Training Meeting on Tuesday which was good. The zone is huge and there are a lot of strangers. its so weird to meet lots of missionaries who you think you haven't met because they are old but really, they are young and you are old. So weird. We are teaching this Jamaican guy and the first time we taught him the Plan of Salvation  We finished teaching the rest of it and he loves it He doens't really know much about the church besides he knows he needs to join it and he wants to get baptized on his birthday :) We also met a lot of nice people just walking around this week. am pretty confident that we will find people who actually care here. It will just take a little time and continued effort looking. Working with Sister Yu is still great. She laughs when I say things I think are funny so its good. I hope to receive more letters from ya'll. I understand its busy with school starting but really! Ok I got to go now but I love and miss you all! Have a fun last week of summer :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment