Monday, October 7, 2013

Hello family!
 
Oh yeah we were at a place for dinner and the news was on and I saw in the corner of the screen a government shutdown countwon and I freaked out for a minute but then the member that took us to dinner told us about it so it wasn't as freaky but haha sucks you guys couldn't go to Lake Powell. Well dang I just told you guys off in my letters about ditching conference for Lake Powell so just ignore that part...yeah wasn't conference great?? I loved it!! Anyway, this week has been pretty good. Oh my goodness, Amber's family sent me a package!! It made me so happy! Also I got your guys' letters. Keep them coming!
 
So actually this past week I went on my first exchange! I went up to Horseheads to work with another sister, Sister Stapp for the day. It was so fun! It is very pretty up there as well and they have some amazing people they are working with. We both have light blonde hair so I'm sure people loved seeing two little blondes in dresses walking around. Besides that not much else happend this week...my companion was sick over the weekend so we hung out at the apartment a lot. Not very fun. But oh we did meet another potential investigator! We were tracting this one street and she was really nice and we asked if we could come by and talk some more and she said to call us next sunday and gave us her number! Her name is Jean and she is so cute so I'm really hoping that will work out. Oh my heck that is so awesome for Camden!! I also finally got some pictures from Matt in my email this week. Its weird seeing people I haven't seen in forever.
 
Ok I keep asking for these but also could you send me the cowboy cavier recipe? That sounds super good right now. I love the treats you send me by the way. Also hey could you guys give me Sam Harker's address? I wish to write her a letter. Sorry this letter wasn't very long but that's really all that happend this week. Hopefully this week will be full of stories! Miss you all and love you!
Love, Sister Quinn Nilsson




No comments:

Post a Comment