Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Letter number 2. August 23/24

                                                                                                                      August 23
Dear Family,
 Ooh I got my travel itinerary today. Flying on Delta. THERE'S A CONNECTING FLIGHT IN DETROIT. ALL I WANTED WAS AN HOUR IN TEXAS THAT'S ALL I ASKED FOR. Hope is gone. No postcards for my friends unless I sent them one with a message of sorrow. So um the past 2 days have felt like 2 weeks. I met the people in my district 2 days ago and now we're tight. Oh my gosh this guy in my group from Idaho has the best country accent! He talked about the farm and his cows everyday without fail. And hahahah a sister and an elder were at Disneyland last week too! Also myy companion likes spongebob. oh and today the sisters were early to class so we decided to take some pictures, and my companion was like "ok guys, ugly faces, do the ugliest face you can." and with that being my strong suit, I was obviously the winner BUT THEM THE ELDERS GOT A HOLD OF THE CAMERA AND LAUGHED AT ME. the first thing I hear is an Elder saying "ew!" UGH UGH then they kept wanting me to do the face again! Never doing that again. Well at least now people know I'm a fun person and not some shy loser. ok bedtime. finish this later...
                                                                                                                                   August 24
hey ya'll. I got yer package today. Muddy Buddies! hahaha Madison got asked to homecoming? Don't lie to me. Still not great at teaching, but I'm hoping I'll get better. My companions way good at it so its hard not to compare myself to her. oh we went to the gym today. I ran around the track (ugh) but weirdly enough, enjoyed it. So all in all, I really like being here but it is so tough. Just gotta make it til Sunday and then I'll be good is what I hear. oh and when my district was just sitting in the classroom today, we were all just quoting Emperors New Groove and other disney movies! So great. They're awesome. Sometimes they can get on your nerves, but most of the time we're all buddies. 
Peace out! 
SEND ME MORE LETTERS AND PICTURES.
Lates,
Sister Nilsson

No comments:

Post a Comment